New Year, New Roof! Only Hire the Best Roofing Company in Jenkintown Area
As we are well into 2016 you may have noticed the air is getting colder and we are getting small tastes of snow, but that shouldn’t prevent you from getting a new roof! The roof is one of the most important pieces of your home because it protects you (and all your possessions) from the elements of mother nature. Without the roof we would all be at the mercy of rain, snow, hail and more. That is why is very important to occasionally inspect your roof for damage. A reputable roofing company in the Jenkintown area, like C&C, will be able to tell you whether you have a perfectly good roof, a roof that needs repair or a brand new roof replacement.
Complete These 3 Things When Inspecting Your Roof
- Get up on the roof! It is impossible to truly know what is going on with your roof without properly inspecting it. That means breaking out the old ladder or climbing out the window on to your roof to take a closer look. If this is a task that you would rather leave up to a professional roofing company in Jenkintown then make sure to hire a contractor that has many years and years of experience as they will be able to see things that novice roofing contractors might miss.
- Check the attic. Some people forget to check the underside of the roof which would be your attic. You should be able to see if there are any water stains or water leaks that may be entering the home. It is also important that the attic is well ventilated to keep the roof dry under the shingles.
- Check for animals. The roof/attic is a place that can attract unwanted guests like rats, birds, bats, insects and more. Make sure to check for any traces of animals as they could not only cause damage to the structure of your home, but be a serious health problem to you and your family.
Why Choose C&C Roofing For Roof Leak Repair in Jenkintown?
We have over 25 years of experience giving our customers the best products, the best experience, the service as possible. So why choose us?
- Factory certified Master Elite contractor
- Awarded National Consumer Protect Award
- Fully licensed and insured
- We use the best roofing products in the industry like GAF and Certainteed
- We offer lifetime warranties
- We offer emergency service
We also offer other home services including:
Who Is C&C Family Roofing?
Our President and owner, Gary Selleck, has been in the roofing business for over 40 years. When he started his own business many years ago, he wanted to make sure he paid tribute to his family Cole and Chelsey and that is why he named his company C&C Family Roofing. That is why with every customer we treat them like family. We offer the best service with affordable pricing and warranties to ensure our workmanship.
At C&C Family Roofing, we are always upfront and honest about our work. If you have a leaky roof and it only needs to be patched we will tell you. If your roof doesn’t need more work than is necessary then we will tell you. Sometimes leaks may not even come from the roof. Sometimes it can come from damaged siding or plumbing. Our roofing experts always lookout for these types of situations as well, to ensure your money isn’t wasted and the root problem is fixed. Our goal is always 100% customer satisfaction and we want to get the job done right the first time, every time.